JCB Construction, Inc.
JCB Construction, Inc. is a leading company in Central Florida for Site Development and Construction Management Services. This second generation minority firm was established in 1987 in Orlando, FL. A multi-disciplined firm, JCB provides comprehensive construction management services for horizontal and vertical construction. JCB has earned a reputation for expert planning and performance whether as Prime or Joint Venture Partner with other reputable construction management firms. JCB’s Civil Division has strong self-performance capabilities and experience, and has completed a wide range of infrastructure projects in the commercial, transportation, and public sectors. Additionally, JCB is a Continuing Service Contractor for the City of Orlando, Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, and Seminole County.
JCB and its employees have been recognized for its dedication and long-standing commitment to Central Florida. Both Company Founder Jean Butler, and current President/CEO, Brian Butler continue to serve in many voluntary leadership capacities with local and national business, trade and non-profit organizations
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Underground Utility Construction (Storm, Sanitary & Water)
- Civil Construction
- Construction Management
- Central Florida Sun Rail Stations (Longwood, Lake Mary, Sand Lake)
- ESPN Wide World of Sports, The NBA Experience at Disney Springs
- University of Central Florida/Valencia College Downtown Campus at Creative Village
- OIA Intermodal Transportation Facility, South Terminal Expansion for Greater Orlando Aviation Authority