Accessibility Statement for JCBcon.net
JCB Construction, Inc. (“JCB Group of Services,” “JCB,” “we,” “us,” “our”) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
JCB takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of JCBcon.net:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. JCBcon.net is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of JCBcon.net. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on JCBcon.net:
- Phone: 407-425-9880
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: https://jcbcon.net/contact/
- Postal address: 800 W. Gore St., Orlando, FL 32805
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of JCBcon.net relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
JCB assessed the accessibility of JCBcon.net by the following approaches:
This statement was posted on February 5, 2020.